What we do
What we do

Introduction

Responsible- and Impact investment are not new anymore, but Responsible-, Impact Investment as a corporate business solution which provides a highly profitable-, competitive solution, with pure inclusive growth intent integrated with an advanced, scalable, global execution capability within an advanced technology platform, is highly unique. Our global Impact project delivery model focuses on the delivery of social, environmental, and financial returns for our shareholders through a corporate execution structure driven and enabled by technology. Impact investment has been on the radar of major international institutional investors such as governments, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, family offices, asset managers and other high net worth individuals who invest capital for global sustainability, ESG or impact reasons.

The current challenges in Responsible and Impact investment

]
too many investors see impact investment as the new Corporate Social Investment,
]
most impact investments flow to listed instruments and do not flow to those who need it most,
]
investors do not have scalable impact investment options available to them,
]
most pension funds do not have the mandate to invest in high-risk impact investments,
]
impact investors still have difficulty measuring the actual impact of their investments,
]
not enough capital is allocated to the areas necessary for large-scale, systemic socio-economic impact,
]
most NGO's are resource-scarce, they have limited reach and cannot scale,
]
government corruption, state capture, political battles, and priorities increases the risk, leads to low allocations,
]
current responsible- and impact investment do not help with systemic exclusion which drives the inequality debate.

Ironically, Impact investment developed to ensure a larger impact at a social level, but limited resources are being deployed to real and perceived high-risk spaces globally. In 2016, only 3% of $114 billion Impact investment, was invested in real social-, community- and seed and early-stage environments. In 2017, it dropped below 1% of $228Bil and in 2018 it was back to less than 3% of $510 billion. The remaining 97%+ was invested in listed equities, bonds, property, and real assets. Businesses contribute to economic growth, but the catalyst capital allocated to high-risk environments is insignificant in terms of global impact investment. In many countries, excluded communities and individuals who developed innovative high-impact solutions continue to find it challenging to access financial and other supporting resources because of systemic exclusion which is driving the global inequality debate. The recent Covid-19 pandemic highlighted the global inequalities across many spheres and the world is now ready for the Real Impact Global solution.

Our Solution

Our solution was designed to solve these challenges and provide a unique, responsible, corporate solution for our shareholders by unlocking productive and intelligent capital for our global impact project initiative. Our corporate business solution provides a low-risk, large-scale option with dividend yields which compete effectively with mainstream investments. It is a systemic Impact Investment solution with the promise of delivering real, sustainable, social, environmental, and financial returns at a United Nations level.

In Summary

Real Impact Global B.V. delivers the following to our shareholders and other stakeholders:

]
A competitive, low-risk corporate investment for our Global Impact Project shareholders
]
Increased economic activity in regions/countries & enabling individuals and communities
]
Economic development impact through a significant number of high-impact projects
]
Advanced econometric forecasting and simulations in terms of economic impact
]
Potential to deliver geopolitical impact in complex regions (The Sahel, Central America, Asia)
]
Identifying and fast implementation of high-impact innovations at a Global level
]
Empowered and enabled communities

Learn more about our professional investment opportunities

Impact Investment Logo
Contact details

Address:

Jan Pieterszoon Coenstraat 7
2595CB
The Hague
Netherlands

Telephone:
+31(0) 70 799 9497

E-mail address:
info@realimpactglobal.nl

Contact details

Address:
Jan Pieterszoon Coenstraat 7
2595CB, Den Haag, The Netherlands

Telephone:
+31(0) 70 799 9497

E-mail address:
info@realimpactglobal.nl

Impact Investment Logo
Website Design & Maintenance by Lenomedia.
web design potchefstroom